Bravilor B10 HW
Round filtering machine with separate hot water tap for locations with water connection. Brews large quantities of coffee into separate containers. Equipped with digital display, total and day counters, descale system, coffee-is-ready signal, built-in timer and optimum security provisions. Including container(s) type VHG, filter unit(s) and drip tray.
Model with 1 brewing system with separate hot water tap and 2 containers of 10 litres.
Bravilor B Series Brochure
- Quickly brews large quantities of fresh filter coffee
- Robust and high-quality appearance with stainless steel housing
- Equipped with 'coffee is ready' signal, total and day counters and built-in timer
- Descale system and optimum security provisions
- Coffee of a consistent quality; the containers monitor the quality of the coffee
Bravilor Aurora Single High
The Aurora Single High (Aurora 5.7 SGH) brews filter coffee directly into a portable dispenser of 5.7 litres.The touchscreen is easy to use, especially when you use the pre-set programmes: mild, regular and dark roast.
However, the Aurora units allow professionals to optimise every setting of the brewing process such as water temperature, coffee-water ratio, pre-wet and brewing time. If you want to create homemade blends or if you serve single-origin coffees, this feature might be of particular interest. Additionally you can use the water bypass.
Bravilor Aurora Brochure
- Brews 5.7 litres in less than 15 minutes.
- Spray head brings out the best aromatic flavours.
- Brews coffee in four volumes: 1.9, 2.2, 3.8 and 5.7 litres.
- RFID cards make it easy to exchange settings between the Aurora units.
- Registers day and cumulative counter data.
- Meets high quality SCAE Gold Cup Standard for filter coffee.
- The 2.2l Airpot Furento fits under the hot water tap.