The Wicked Coffee Company On-Site Training
The Wicked Coffee Company On-Site Training is a two to three hour (dependent upon the trainee skill level) training session held on-site. Upon completion trainees should be confident in operating equipment and making and serving a standard range of hot beverages.
- Delegates Suitable for all café/bar/restaurant staff.
- Cost Please contact us for rates
- Trainees A maximum of 8 staff can be trained per session
- Session length Please allow 3 hours per complete session, dependent upon trainee numbers.
- Location Your café/bar/restaurant outlet.
The one day course will include the following:
- Coffee and chocolate drinks (incl. flavoured).
- Hot Chocolate
- Macchiato (where applicable)
- Flat White (where applicable)
- Teas and Infusions
- Equipment (operation and cleaning)
- Quality Control
Following attendance at the course, delegates should come away with knowledge and expertise in the following disciplines.
- Outline characteristics of the product to customers.
- Handle and store products and ingredients correctly and safely.
- Check and clean equipment before and after use
- Describe the checks required for each piece of equipment, including the frequency.
Drink Building Techniques
- Calibrate pieces of equipment as necessary.
- Operate pieces of equipment to produce the drink required.
Booking and Reservation
If you are interested in reserving a place on one of our training courses, please contact the office using the details below.
Phone 0330 1003 680
You will be sent a booking form to complete and return. Upon receipt your training course will be reserved and confirmed.